Pages

Thursday, October 8

Relief Society

I feel so blessed to be the enrichment counselor in my ward. When I first received the calling I was shocked because I thought I would be moving up to Logan. When I realized I needed to stay in Salt Lake, it all made sense to me. The Lord really is mindful of our needs. I think I will really need this calling this semester. Even though I'm going to be super busy with working two jobs, planning two wedding receptions, and being engaged, I know the Lord will help me to make time for it. I already have noticed blessings come into my life. One, I have become better friends with the sisters in my ward. Two, by serving others I become stronger and feel like I'm actually making a big difference. Relief Society really is such an inspired program. I am going to recommit myself today to work harder and be more dilligent in my calling. Spencer is now in my singles ward (well almost but he will be) so that will make it easier to go to my ward every Sunday for church. I love this gospel! I'm so excited to learn more and be taught by the Savior each day. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment