Pages

Thursday, April 8

WiNtEr WoNdErLaNd!

Here are some pictures of us enjoying the wintertime. I thought
SpRiNg was going to be a little more warm, but apparently NOT with all the snow that has been falling to the ground lately!


This picture is awesome because I look so freaking amazing! Haha. nOt!


Here is quentin, Michael, and Spencer trying to get a snowmobile unstuck. This happens ALL the time when we go snowmobiling. I usually just watch the boys work while I sit and take pictures. They are literally exhausted after every trip because of this.



Spencer going off a seriously sick jump. He loves doing this every time he goes snowmobiling. You can’t tell how steep it is from the picture but he got some really good air. I wish I were that brave. Full throttle all the way. He said it scared him so bad but it was for the pictures!


Spencer and I were tired of staying inside all night after we got off work, so we decided to go for a drive. We went up to American Fork canyon and it was beautiful! We didn’t make it too far because the canyon was closed about half way up. It was a beautiful day driving up there. We are so excited for summer to come so we can go on some real outdoor hikes. We might even be going camping down to Southern Utah at the end of April.


Here we are being goofy taking pictures of each other Look it’s for the blog! Spencer and I always joke when I take pictures and say “for the blog”



Snow isn’t my favorite, and winter isn’t necessarily the most warmest season, but pictures in the snow are definitely so beautiful!



When the Timpanogos caves open up we will be one of the first to go! I’ve wanted to see the caves for some time now. Anyone want to join us?

2 comments: