Pages

Monday, April 19

Camilyn Vach's Baby Shower a.k.a. Girl's NIGHT!

We had a great time a few weeks ago celebrating Cami's soon-to-be baby Caden. She isn't due until August, but since Chelsea was going to be gone for the summer we figured we should do it now. We called it a girls' night/ baby shower and invited Chelsea, Ashley, Mary, Stephanie, and Katelyn. It was SUPPOSED to be a surprise for Cami, but she ended up almost not showing up because she got sick and almost had to cancel! I told her it was a baby shower for her so she willingly decided to come! I was so happy because we really ended up having a great time.

Mary, Julie, Ashley, Cami, Chelsea

It was a perfect night for a shower because our husbands were all busy studying for finals! I have planned a lot of bridal showers but this was my first baby shower. All the girls chipped in and brought food while I provided the location, movie, and baby shower games. It is so weird to think that we are all married and some of us are already having babies! I wonder who will be next?

Me, Chelsea, Stephanie, Katelyn



Games:

#1. Baby pictionary. Before the shower Spencer wrote words or phrases that had to do with babies or pregnancy. We divided into teams. Each team had to choose one member to pick a card and draw whatever was on their card. The first team to guess won that round. We played for about 10 rounds and the winner got a prize. Kinda funny!

#2. Guess the mommy's tummy size. We used string and each girl had to cut a piece of string and guess how big around the mom's tummy size is. We actually changed this game a little bit to make it more fun ;)


#3. Blindfold/guess the prize. I bought a bunch of baby cleaning items from the store. I brought them all on a plate out to Cami and while she was blindfolded I handed her one item at a time. She had to guess what each item was. She did a great job!
#4. Presents, food, and girl talk!

Me and Cami



Old roommies: Mary, me, and Chelsea.


She made me do it. But that's why I like Mary.



After the shower Mary and Chelsea stayed behind and we attempted to watch Father of the Bride II. I LOVE that movie! Steve Martin is hilarious and I'm usually caught cackling when I see his movies. Yes, I do cackle. We didn't watch too much of it though because we got to talking and catching up on our lives. I love these girls so much! I can't wait for another girls' night. Let's make it very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment