Pages

Wednesday, April 7

Date Night!

About a month ago our friend Mary bought us all tickets to see the BYU Cougarettes in concert. We decided to make it a big group date so people from our dinner club and Cami and Tyler went also. Mary’s date was a guy Jed knew from his mission. I’m pretty sure this was their last, first date. Oh well :) We all met at Fudrucker’s beforehand and ate some greasy, classic, American food including chicken fingers, milkshakes, and fries. I love spending time with all of these people! They are so fun and I feel very luck to have them as friends. Most of them (minus their husbands) were my roommates in college. So we have lots of inside jokes and I feel very comfortable around them to be my goofy self.


I love this picture of Tyler. And we found out that night that someone is expecting!

Here is Chelsea and Jed, and Mary and her date at Fudruckers. Those milkshakes are seriously to die for!

From left to right: Stephanie, Mary, Cami, Julie, Chelsea. I love this picture!

Trevor and Spencer had a great time at the concert pretending to be really interested in the show. I think they secretly really were though! I thought the concert was actually REALLY good. I would say everyone (including the boys) agreed.

This picture reminds me of when we went to Festival of Colors together last year. Chelsea, Mary and I were roommates at Raintree for 2 years together. We know each other probably too well ;)


All in all it was a really fun night. It’s so cool to have friends we can hang out with, even if we are newlyweds and most of the time just like being with each other. It’s always great to get out and do things with people!

1 comment: