Pages

Tuesday, July 6

New Job!

So today I was offered an amazing FULL TIME job at a new charter school in Pleasant Grove! I will be the new PE/Health Specialist for grades k-8. This job is a huge blessing in our lives...something I've been waiting to achieve for a long time (especially since it is a job with full benefits). I will miss my old school in Provo, but I'm SUPER excited for my new adventure! I just wanted to share this with my friends. If you would like more info, feel free to e-mail me :)

7 comments:

  1. That is so exciting to be doing what you want to do. I'm happy for you! You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I bet that's a really fun job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo!!! Congrtulations to you!! that exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who hooo!!! I remember you telling us about this interview. I'm so happy for you Julie - having insurance is a huuuge blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Congrats!! That is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!!! Congratulations! Isn't it great doing what you love for a job? And now one that is full-time makes it even better. Good luck! I want some of your fun lesson plans!

    ReplyDelete