Spencer Bagley and I are getting married December 19, 2009 in the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple. We are so happy and so in love! He is my best friend and I couldn't ask for anyone more perfect for me. He proposed where we had our first date (Ensign Peak) on September 21st. We will be having a reception in West Jordan and an open house in Sonora a week later. Here is a picture we are probably going to use for our announcement :) Hurray for us!!
YAY!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Julie! You guys are so cute together. :) Depending on Robert's work schedule, we want to come out sometime this winter to visit. Maybe we can come the week of your open house? Let's keep our fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Julie!!!
ReplyDeleteI am super excited for you!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteJulie, Congratulations. You look so happy and beautiful. It sounds like everything is going great!
ReplyDeleteOh snap! Hurray for you is right. Congrats from Bri and me!
ReplyDeleteYeaaaaah CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm sooooo excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray! I'm such a bad friend for just now checking out your blog to see that you're getting married!!!! hahaha. Although, I think you should wait until December 18th so we can share wedding anniversaries...or December 20th (when our baby's due). Just keep those dates in mind...they're good dates. lol..jk jk. Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Julie - I got your blog address from Sarah! Congratulations on your engagement! It sounds like you're doing well! I hope that planning for the wedding goes well!
ReplyDelete