Summer in Preview
Started dating Spencer Bagley in April: Me, Spencer, and his two brothers at Monte Cristo where they have a cabin. They grew up going here every year for dirt biking and snow mobiling.
A hike we went on up past Richmond, Utah. It is called High Creek. So pretty!

Went on lots of hikes: Lake Blanche trail up Little Cottonwood Canyon. Spencer and I love to do things outdoors! Come winter we'll be snowmobiling and (unfortunately) snowboarding (which I'm terrible at!). Haha.
I went home, visited family, and saw Katelyn and Trevor tie the knot!

Above: my nieces Lily and Kate. They are my world! Below, Chelsea and Jed. Haven't seen them all summer :( They live in Colorado until January. I miss my best friends!

Trevor looking so happy. And that old guy in the back is just awesome.

My beautiful mother and best friend got married!: I was her maid of honor. The ceremony took place in the Sonora chapel by our Bishop. She is so happy and I'm so glad she took this important step in her life. I love you mom!

We went to the Stadium of Fire in Provo: Jonas Brothers and SheDaisy performed. It was really an awesome show!

Did a week of EFY Counseling: This is a picture of me and my counselor, Kelson with some of our group members. They were doing a service project.

This is something I've always had a goal of doing some time in my life. I loved it! The girls in Tacoma, Washington are just amazing!

My grandmother passed away: At the age 0f 88. This woman is incredible. Her funeral was beautiful. She lived a long, serviceable, and amazing life. I miss her.

I turned 24: We spent a day at Raging Waters park and then had a lovely dinner at the Bagley home with cake and a birthday balloon that flew out of my car on the way home :(
Coached a week at the BYU Volleyball Camp: I don't have any pictures of this! I lost my camera unfortunately. It was really neat getting back into the gym and coaching again. I had a great group of 11-12 year old girls.
Began teaching clarinet lessons: Well almost. I did one lesson with a 10 year old but then they decided to put them off for a while because of their busy schedule. Hopefully it will pick up again soon!
Continued working at Applebee's: Again, no pictures. You know what it's like though. Things are going great there! I'm a trainer and got a raise...so go me. haha
I have a job interview today in Provo at Timpanogos Elementary. Hopefully it will work out!
My brother Travis is getting married to Katie Novak on September 19th! They are just perfect for each other. They've been together 2 years! I hope you are all doing very well. I enjoy reading all your fun blog posts. I'm hoping to become more skilled at this blogging thing. Keep in touch and comment please!
You and Spencer look so cute together! His name sounds familiar...would I know him for some reason? Was he in a ward with us or something? lol. It sounds like you had a fun summer. Miss you!
ReplyDelete