Pages

Tuesday, July 14

This and That

So much has happened over the past month. I don't even know where to start! My mama got married on July 27th to Smokey Watson. They've been together for almost 9 years now, so it was about time! They were married in the Sonora Chapel and will live happily ever after :) I was privileged to be my mother's maid of honor. I never had this honor before and I loved it! I was able to give a toast and I'm so thankful to have a mom that is so wonderful and is such a great example to me. Spencer and I drove out there to California. Spencer and I met because he served a mission in my home ward (Sonora). When he got off his mission we went on a "blind date" in Utah that was pre-determined as "destiny" by my older brother Dustin (who set us up). Anyway, we were able to go back to CA and visit his mission and many of the people that he taught and became close with as a missionary.

I will post some more pictures of Stadium of Fire, a weekend at a cabin in Ogden, and much, much more as I get more pics from my experience as an efy counselor and volleyball coach. Life is going well! I hope you are all happy and safe, and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. This and that. So much going on in your life right now! I wish I was in Provo to party with you, once in a while. I'm glad you're staying in Utah and I want to hear all of the udpates, ok? I'll be in Wyoming till Sunday night but maybe we can talk Monday!!! I miss you Boz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how busy you are this Summer. EFY and volleyball!

    Please post Stadium of Fire pics.

    ReplyDelete