Pages

Tuesday, January 3

2nd Anniversary!


Happy 2 years to us! We couldn't believe how fast these 2 years have gone by. We have gone through a lot together, and have learned so much about how to be good spouses to each other. I could not ask for a better confidant and support system. When my dad and grandma passed away he was there for me and let me cry on his shoulder so many times. We have the best time together.

Laughing, playing games, talking for hours, teasing each other, making plans, comforting each other when we're down, fulfilling church callings together, sharing holidays, the list goes on. We are best buds and do everything together!

This anniversary we had a small budget and had the best time nonetheless.We started the evening off with some delicious Cafe Rio. Spencer was nice and let me choose where to go out to eat. I literally would "sell my soul for a pork salad." It is my favorite. Spencer went out on a limb and ordered a steak salad. Good, but mine was still better!


After dinner we went to Jack and Jill's Bowling Alley and had a great time.

I bowled a 160!

I haven't been bowling in at least a year. I couldn't believe how on I was, because usually I can barely break 100. Spencer did pretty good too, but tonight was my night for a record! Maybe it was the baby that gave me luck. I thought since my center of gravity had shifted that I would have a hard time bowling. Guess not! We have been bowling here a couple times together. It's a local place in our town, we love living here!


Love you babe!


Oh yeah! Check out that score. I guess my nick name is now J Dogg. That was Spence's doing of course!




After bowling we had some money left over, so we went to Macey's and got some Tillamook Ice Cream. It was delicious! We decided to make banana splits and rent a movie from Red Box. I heard "Water for Elephants" was really good, so we watched it. Spencer brought the TV into our room and we ate and watched the cutest movie ever, Robert Pattinson did a great job. It was nice seeing him NOT as a vampire for once and Reese Witherspoon is always a cute actress which made for great end to our evening.



I can't wait to see what the next year will bring! Next year's anniversary will be so much different with the new little addition to our family. So exciting! 

Happy 2nd Anniversary Spencer. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Congrats Julie. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. It feels like yesterday it was your first year anniversary. I hope I get to see you soon. I miss you a lot. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete