He sleeps really well through the night. He goes to bed around 9 and can wake up between 8 and 9:30. He used to wake up between 7:30 and 8:30 but lately we've been going to bed later. He walks really fast and can get anywhere he wants so fast. He and Autumn play so well together. He likes to follow her around and play with what she plays with. Autumn likes to give him food and water and is such a big help around the house. He loves playing with toys and is always getting into things to play with.
For halloween Autumn was Rainbow Dash and Jacob was an Incredible. They were stinkin cute!
His curls are just to die for. I get so many complements on his hair it's amazing. I know I need to trim it up but it's just so stinkin cute I can't bring myself to do it.
He has a contagious smile that just lights up my entire world. I LOVE giving him hugs and kisses and snuggles. He is still nursing and knows how to ask for it now. It's pretty cute when he brings me a blanket and wants me to nurse him. I just love this little boy. He has the most beautiful eyes of anyone I've ever seen. They are not quite brown, but not quite grey or blue. I'm interested to see what they will turn out to be.
He is still wearing 9-12 month clothes. He is growing into a toddler and I'm not quite sure what to think of it! He loves to swing, go down slides, climb on things, dance to music, jump on beds, play with tupperware, drink water and milk, he loves suckers, bananas, apples, bread, noodles, lasagna, and any kind of meat. He loves playing on the stool in the bathroom and pretends to brush his teeth, put on makeup and comb his hair. He is so observant of everything and everyone. We love you Jacob! You are turning into such a handsome little boy!




No comments:
Post a Comment