Pages

Tuesday, May 26

It's the good life--full of fun, seems to be, the ideal :)





So nothing is new as far as work goes. I'm still at Applebee's and in search for a teaching job. I have, however, been having lots of fun going on hikes and hanging out with friends. I get to visit my family in California next week for an entire week and I'm so excited I can barely wait. I almost drove to the airport and got on a plane just like Lloyd did in Dumb and Dumber (except I'm not a limo driver). My best friends Trevor and Katelyn are getting married in the Oakland temple on June 5th so I'll be able to attend that as well while I'm home. I bought a new black dress from JC Penney from the wedding. Man, I am boring huh! Sorry I'll try and think of something more interesting next time I blog. Here are some pictures of me and Spencer Bagley. He served a mission in Sonora!

4 comments:

  1. Dear CopperExplorer-
    I found your post insightful and exciting, even though you had stated the opposite. You're living the good life out there in Provo - and all of your fans appreciate you sharing these inspiring pictures of you, chasing your dreams around the Wasatch Front. Keep your eye on the ball, and don't forget your roots.
    Admiringly,
    MountainHousewife
    PS - You guys look like more than BFF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the great outdoors! Too bad you're not a limo driver...I bet they make awesome money...

    ReplyDelete