13 days left and we're ready to roll! Luckily Spencer's mom is taking over the food portion of the reception. She is so great and so helpful! We are moving our stuff into our new apartment this weekend! I'm so excited. I am a little sad moving from Salt Lake and the home I've been living in for almost a year now. Change is always a little weird for me. But it's definitely going to be so fun to start a family of my own and not live with roommates anymore! I died my hair brown but it wasn't on purpose. I like the color but I really want to put more blonde in it for the wedding. I can't believe that I'll be married by next Saturday. The time has gone so incredibly fast I can't believe it! Spencer made his last trip up to Logan last night. I'm really glad because that canyon is so scary to drive in during the winter. I know because I used to drive through it when my brother Dustin lived in Logan a few years ago. GOOD NEWS! Spencer is going to school at Utah Valley University now. So much closer to American Fork and he won't have to commute to Salt Lake everyday. I'm so excited for him to be going to a University instead of a community college just so he won't have to worry about transferring later on. We have a lot of furniture to start things off for us from his parents house and his grandparents house. It's not necessarily matching furniture, but hey, we'll take what we can get. Last night I had another wedding shower given by the Bagley family. It was a grocery shower so we were given lots of food and cool recipes to start things off (which I'm sure will be really nice since when we get back from our honeymoon and the Sonora reception we won't have very much food).
I took my bridal pictures last week and they turned out really nice! It was SO COLD though. I felt like my hands were going to fall off from frost bite. I'm NOT looking forward to taking pictures on my wedding day. Hopefully it will be a little warmer. Spencer's mom gave me some white long gloves to wear so hopefully that will help! Hmmm what else...I get my endowment next Thursday! I'm so excited! My family will be flying out that day and they'll get to see me go through the temple. I will be receiving my endowment at the Salt Lake Temple and then the Oquirrh Mountain temple is where we're getting married. This is my last week as the enrichment counselor. I wonder what our new ward will be like in American Fork??
Well that's the latest update for now. Not sure if I'll post until after the wedding! Hope to see you all there!!
Grocery bridal showers are the best! We got enough cake mixes and frosting to last us a year :) I'm excited to come to your bridal shower so soon and it'll be fun to see you! It's been way too long
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and sure wish we could be there to join you on your special day. You will make a beautiful bride and we'll be thinking about you! Enjoy your every part about the wedding...I'll be waiting to see pictures on here!! ;-)
ReplyDeletep.s. I want your new address if you don't mind to send your Christmas card that way! Can you email to me? ammonrasmussen@yahoo.com! Thank you!!!
You sound great, Julie. I really wish I could be there. When are you guys going to be in CA? We're leaving the 27th, so if you're there before then, at least we can see you. Take care and enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteyay, boz! I'm so excited for you! Did I tell you? Time is going by so much faster than you thought it would! I can't beieve it's only 13 days away. I actually hope it's cold on your wedding day so you know how it feels. ;) I'll be seeing you in a week but if you need anything before that let me know. Love ya boz!
ReplyDelete