Pages

Tuesday, December 8

10 more days!

Ahhh I'm so excited. I finished registering today, went tanning for the second time (free!), and finally cleaned up the basement where I live (folks--it was a disaster). I don't know about you, but when I get super busy with things my room is the last priority. It should be the first, but no one is expecting my room to be clean like they are expecting me to show up to work everyday. Make sense? Spencer will finish his last final tomorrow and then he'll be all mine on Friday for the rest of my life! Yes! I am so excited I can't stand it. The only bummer thing is is I have to work Mon-Wed next week. All I will be thinking about is getting married...but I'm sure it will still be a fun week teaching P.E. I think we'll do a lesson on jumprope. The music teacher said the kids need to work on it. I have lunch detention duty the last hour of school and I made the detention kids untangle all my jumpropes today. They were in a big ball so it really helped. Thanks kids!

My family comes into town on Thursday, and I have a girlfriend bridal shower next Wed. night...which I'm SO EXCITED ABOUT! It's going to be so awesome because my best friends are throwing it for me. My maid of honor is Chelsea Phillips and my bridesmaids are Laura Brown (sis-in-law), Katie Brown (sis-in-law), Christie Bagley (future sis-in-law), and Jamie Relei (lifetime best friend). I wish I could have had more, but oh well. I will have some very close friends with me at the sealing that I have a special surprise for. If any of you that are reading this did NOT get an announcement please let me know. I will e-mail you a copy of it so you have it at least! Well I guess it's time for bed. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm guessing you're done working for the week by now! I'm so excited for you! Good luck with the wedding and everything. I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete