My friend Alicia Yost came to Utah to visit this summer. I was super excited to see her because she's been gone for a year teaching school in Mexico. Yes, Mexico. She is amazing. I met her when I taught at Joel P. Jensen in West Jordan. She was the science teacher there and also happened to be in my stake, AND we played church ball together. She's awesome!
This hike was absolutely amazing. It is called Lake Mary in Little Cottonwood Canyon. I was only able to capture a couple photos because my camera's battery died, but look at this reflection!!
It's amazing! Alicia, Dave, and Valerie. Can you find them?
Thanks again Yost!
Spence and I went on a drive up the Alpine Loop and we saw this moose. There were many of them! Many much moosen!
boxen!
ReplyDeleteJulie, did I tell you how awesome you are!!?? Thanks! I loved your post. I'm so glad you ended up coming with us on the hike. I'm also so glad you are teaching my cute nephews. Hope you have a wonderful year!!
ReplyDelete