Some more fun pictures from Monte. We haven't been able to get up there in a couple weeks but hopefully we'll make it up a few more times before it gets too cold. These pictures are mostly from our bike rides around the mountain AND from the great construction work we were able to do on the cabin. I have learned so much about muding, sheet rocking, sanding, painting, etc. It is a lot of fun but seriously a lot of work. Spencer's dad is really knowledgeable and very patient with me. He is a great father in law :)
This should be a picture on a biking magazine don't you think?
My bro-in-law, Richard. This kid is my favorite. He started junior high last week!
The beginning of construction. We had to completely re-do the ceiling and we found some pretty old mice that left behind their exoskeleton. Can mice even DO that?
Spencer and his dad do most of the hard work. They are buff. And very similar. Sometimes it's scary how alike they are! Good thing I like both of them :0
A typical picture of mother and brother. Into their books...but she makes some really great food and takes great pictures :0
I love Richard's face in this picture. He is the little one holding the sander. Check out my shirt. It's my U-Kneada-Pizza Shirt from my high school job! Wow so old!
Putting up the sheet rock. We get very creative. Brooms are great to hold weight. Hey Michael is helping!
Here we are taking a break from the construction. There are so many trails surrounding the cabin that we love to go on. Christie and Ben made it up as well. This picture is so symmetrical!
And I wanted to be in it too so we could send a family picture to our brother Brandon who's on a mission in Texas!
Spencer and Ben = brother-in-laws. Ben is a really funny guy and I like him because he and Christie are obsessed with Brian Regan!
On top of Eccles
Love this guy! He teaches me how to be a better dirt biker. I have much to learn.
Short and sweet! Comments are welcomed!
love all the pictures! wish we had a place like that to go whenever we wanted! way to help out with the drywall! - it's a tough job.
ReplyDeleteI understand the comment thing--I often wonder if anyone is reading my stuff and if they think it's all just a bunch of nonsense. I should be a better commenter to let others know I like their blogs. These are some great pictures. You've really made a great life for yourself! It's funny to me since I still see all of us back in Sonora, 10+ years ago. Things have changed so much. I'm so glad to see how happy you are!
ReplyDelete