Pages

Friday, August 6

Coolest Waterfall Ever!

Hot Springs up Diamond Fork in Spanish Fork canyon.
 This a must see spot if you live in Utah. The hike is only 2 miles to the hot pots and of course, 2 miles back. The water is REALLY warm and there is this AMAZING waterfall that you can put your head through halfway up the waterfall.





Somestimes we work out...

OH YEAH!!!
Coolest picture ever!


We went two times in one week because it was so much fun! I used to go here in college and I told Spencer about it. He was raving about this place, which is why we had to go again :) The second time we went with our friends Michael and Jackie. These guys are always up for a good time and recently they have us hooked on the game Carcassone. Have you played?



Spencer sporting his new Keen Water shoes.


The waterfall was FREEZING!!!! It was bitter cold putting your head under the water.
But totally worth the pictures!


I LOVE Michael's expression in this picture. He is so much fun and always makes you laugh.


I love summer in Utah. Everything outdoors is amazing and beautiful and there is so much to do. I love the green scenery but only wish it could last longer. Up next our fun camping trip to Payson Lakes with the Bennions!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so so fun! I'm definately going to have to go there.

    ReplyDelete