I was a little nervous to teach this since I hadn't taken too many ballroom classes. But with the help of a certain BYU Ballroom dancer (who also happens to be an old roommate) and a couple people from the Provo High ballroom dance team it was a great success. The kids worked three weeks straight practicing hard on a cha cha routine that I taught to them. They worked very well together and it payed off because the last week of summer school we put on a production for the rest of the students and staff. They did an amazing job and I was really proud of them (and me!).
Here are some great pictures of these fabulous students!
LOVE these girls! They were so motivating and encouraging to be around.
P.S their ages were 4-6th grade.
This pretty much demonstrates the difference between boys and girls.
Here we all are right before they went on the dance floor to perform Ricky Martin's song "Amor"
Timpanogos Sentinels in action! Si Se Puede!
No comments:
Post a Comment