Pages

Monday, August 2

New Car!

Yes, I have been terrible about updating our blog! We have so much to catch up on...where to start? Well here is post 1 of several. I hope you enjoy!!!

First off, a few months ago I sold my 1991 Honda Accord EX. I've had this baby since 2004. I will miss my little Cruella, but we now have a 2002 Ford Focus that I LOVE! My Honda had over 220,000 miles and the Focus has WAY less so it was a steal of deal! We bought the focus from our grandparents.

Just minutes before the guy came to buy it.

And here is the NEW CAR!!!

We have enjoyed having a more reliable car. We even were able to fit a treadmill in this car. And we bought a new bike rack since my old car had one that we gave to DI.

More to come!

1 comment: