Spence and I like to enjoy the outdoors and barbeque...can you tell? We had fun throwing around the football, talking, and discussing the gospel for family home evening. And of course, you have to have food. Hot dogs and s'mores were on the menu...Can you name what movie this is from?
Ham: "Would you like a s'more?"
Smalls: "How can I have more of something...when I haven't had anything yet?"
Ham: You're killing me smalls! Ok, here's some s'more stuff. Now pay attention. First, you take the chocolate. You put the chocolate on the graham. Then, you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flamin' you put it on the chocolate. Then, you cover it with the other end--then, you STUFF! Kinda messy, but...good! Try some!"
And of course, some pictures from our beautiful scenic night in the Provo Canyon
I feel a little cheesy with some of the pictures I take, but oh well here it is. Hopefully we'll get up to the canyon one more time before summer ends. Let us know if you'd like to join us!
How beautiful! By the way, 3 posts since you left and nothing about your fabulous trip to Sonora? I want to see pictures of my kids!
ReplyDeleteHaha. I'm working on it! I had so much to catch up on. You'll see it in two posts. I ran early this morning. Can you believe it?
ReplyDelete