Pages

Tuesday, January 4

                        Christmas and Temple Square
                      December 25, 2010

                  

      A few days before Christmas my beautiful niece Lily came to spend the day with me (and night). I promised her that we would have a night together since it was her birthday in November. We went out to Zupa's for lunch, then to Walgreen's to get some sparkly nail polish with nail decals. Later on we came home and did our fingers and toes. It sure was fun doing that again. Even when you're older it never gets boring to do nails! Later that night we watched the movie UP and played Mario on the Wii. The next day Lily went Christmas shopping with me...what a good sport! I drug her to all the shoe stores in the mall to find the perfect pair of shoes for Spencer. Luckily I found some great ones that he loves!



Here I am playing basketball on a city league team in Salt Lake. I luckily got on a team with some old freshman/sophomore friends from BYU. It was a fun season even though we lost a couple games. Hopefully we can play again next year!


A couple days before Christmas we all went out to Sushi with my brothers and their families. We have been twice in the last two months and I have really grown to love Sushi! Some people hate it but I think it tastes great, especially at Sakura Japanese Grill and Sushi Bar in Orem.


Katie and Lily


Bryan a.k.a. Jackie Chan


Katie and the nieces. They really love her!


Nieces and nephew stockings from Santa. No fireplace so the couch seemed the next best spot.


Before we went to Dustin's for Christmas morning presents and dinner, we stopped by Spencer's parents house to exhange presents and to hear the much-anticipated phone call from Spencer's brother Brandon who is serving a mission in Fortworth Texas. We talked to him for about 40 minutes. It was so much fun hearing his voice and hearing how he is doing. Only one more year until we get to see him again! This picture was taken while they were speaking with him. Super candid!


The DC shoes I bought for him.
Funny/sad story to go along with these shoes. A week before Spencer went outside to go shoot a BB gun with Bryan and afterwards his ADIO shoes got muddy so he left them outside (WITH THE DOG). A couple hours later Spence found the shoes torn to pieces--hence the new DC shoes!


The girls all got new dresses from Santa!




Lainey making a silly face. We all have a couple pics of us making silly faces but I thought hers was the cutest.
So here you go!


Bryan sporting his new undies!


Cutest. Girl. Ever!



                       Dustin's present from Laura. A new small refrigerator for his office!


Katie home made Laura and I aprons. She is so talented and creative.
Thanks Katie!


Eating the pies Katie made. We also had amazing prime rib dinner and Laura practically made everything. She is such an amazing cook. Laura, you da' bomb!


After dinner we all headed up to Salt Lake to see the lights at temple square. Katie had never seen them and we had been waiting to go for a while so we could make it with all the family. I'm so glad we waited because the kids took some great pictures!



If only these were OUR kids. JK!






Sisters! I'm so grateful for these girls. I always wanted a sister growing up...now I have 3!







Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you had a great holiday season like we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment