A couple weekends ago Spencer and I went to Brian Regan! It was so much fun. I have been a fan of Brian Regan since my senior year of high school. He is hilarious in person and great at improving! I tried getting a pic. of him but this usher kept staring me down everytime I tried. Oh well. Apparently Spencer's sister had tickets the exact same night too! So we took some pics with them and went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was really fun hanging out with them all weekend and we also got to see the grandparents in Richmond. We love staying with them!
We watched some BYU and Utah State games at the grandparents house it was so cool being there. Spencer really looks up to his grandpa Bagley. They are such good people and wonderful examples of hard-working retired people. Spencer likes to help out wherever he can--here he is clearing the driveway after a big snow storm!
On Sunday we went snowmobiling up at the cabin and for the first time ever we stayed the night! We had a ton of coal to keep the fire warm. The temperature in the cabin got up to nearly 80 degrees. We hope to go again before the end of the season.
Thumbs Up!
I didn't know that Spencer's sister and her husband had tickets too. That's so cool you got to go with them! Also, there is a Texas Roadhouse in Logan now?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your short hair on you! And, that is so cool about the El Ed program. I actually have to retake an intro to elementary ed, a class that I failed when I was thinking about doing Elementary education, so if you need that course, we should take it together. Ha ha!
ReplyDelete