March 14th: Katherine Brown
March 17th: Travis Brown
March 21st: Spencer Bagley
March 31st: Dustin Brown
March 17th: Travis Brown
March 21st: Spencer Bagley
March 31st: Dustin Brown
April 17th: Elaine Brown
We started off with celebrating Kate's birthday. She turned 5 this year! I can't believe how old she is getting. She is starting kindergarten next year and is totally prepared for it having two older siblings. Kate is such a special girl. She is always smiling, happy, and full of fun! I can always count on her to make me feel good and be full of love for her. I bought her a Princess Belle barbie and some lip gloss and pretty soon she'll be staying the night at my house for a "birthday sleepover"! Each birthday the nieces/nephew get to sleepover at our house for one night. We've already had Lily and Bryan, now it's Katsie's turn!!
For Spencer's b-day it was really low key. He's not huge on birthday celebrations but I still wanted to make is really special for him. When he came home from school I surprised him with a really clean house and a table full of his favorite drinks and candies. With all of his birthday money he bought some really cool Salomon running/trail shoes. He loves them and they look really great on him. Good thing since they are quite expensive! Later that evening we went out to dinner with his parents and brothers to a local restaurant "Francescos" in West Jordan. It is owned by some ward friends who are also really great friends with the Bagley's. After dinner we went back and had some delicious strawberry cake that I paid my sister-in-law Laura to make because let's face it--she's amazing at cakes and I wanted something Spencer would really enjoy. I don't usually like cake but this cake is to die for! Thanks again Laura :)
Here is Richard, Spencer's younger brother at the restaurant. Who, apparently, is a growing boy because he ordered this whole pizza for himself!! We made fun of him ALL NIGHT because of it.
Michael and Mom. They are so fun to be around. Michelle works as an 8th grade English teacher in Salt Lake. She rocks! Michael will be attending Utah State next year. He's like one of the smartest kids I know; he kicks my butt in history trivia.
The BIRTHDAY BOY!! 23 NOW! Still 2.5 years behind me hehe.
Delectable! As was the first. Made with white whole wheat flour and pure cane sugar.
After Spencer's celebration, and since it is birthday month for so many, my mom, Aunt Natalie, my brother Travis and his wife Katie all decided to come out and celebrate during conference weekend. It was so fun seeing mom. She and I are best friends and I don't get to see her enough! I unfortunately had to work all day Thursday and Friday but in the evening and on the weekend we were able to spend some good time with everyone. Friday night my hubby and brothers + their wives all went to the temple to do sealings and then had subway at our house. We also played "The Celestial Companions Game" and of course, won! JK we got second, but hey, Dustin and Laura have been married like FOREVER so at least we came in second! If you haven't played that game, you have to try it at least once if you are married and LDS. It's like The Newlywed Game but a little different and can sometimes cause some silly arguments among spouses.
Bryan, Kate, Lilly
Elaine - "Lainey"
My BEAUTIFUL mother Connie. Her hubby couldn't make it but we missed him a lot!
I'm surprised my brothers let me lay on them like this!
Spence and I left soon after cake and here I am now updating the blog. Spencer is working on an engineering project. He's pretty good at it and has decided his new major is going to be Civil Engineering. He plans to transfer to BYU next winter semester. I'm so proud and happy for him. Speaking of school, I got accepted to UVU's Elementary Education program and I'm all registered to start classes this summer. Here's for another bachelor's degree!


What a fun weekend! I'm so glad you were able to see your family and good luck to both of you in your educational endeavors! Exciting stuff!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in school girlie! Civil engineering huh? I thought it would be more like Marxism or something...
ReplyDelete;)