So I was looking through my old Raintree photos and found these awesome pics!!! This first one is right before Gaylene left on her mission. Nice gum!
Here we are at Cami's house. We had a few sleepovers there with all of us roommates.
From the top: Julie, Gaylene, Mary, Mauren, Cami, Chelsea
I think this photo was taken right after we went to a concert at BYU. In a later picture the boys had joined us from our ward. We all loved having the boys around! Right Mary? JK hehehe.
A ward party with our old Bishop Harker and his wife Kristie! And don't forget Travis Epperson and Sean Hatch.
We had a ward Halloween Party. Gaylene dressed as a pretty princess!
Gaylene and I went to a lot of the BYU games together. Like I said, she was so much fun to have around. Her sense of humor is one-of-a-kind!
And here we are a few years later (like at least 5!) at her bridal shower at the Brick Oven. Who has changed the most?



Wow, that was a fun walk down memory lane that left me nostalgic and missing our Raintree days together! And yes...never a party without a few boys thrown in there :)
ReplyDelete