Pages

Sunday, June 26

Michael Graduates!

Michael Bagley graduated from Kearns High School. Not only that but he was in the top 10% of his class! We are so stinkin' proud of him. He is a great brother-in-law and I love him! He already started college at Utah State. What a great kid. He is so funny, smart, and really good at making you feel welcomed. He seriously helped me feel such a part of the family from the very beginning.  



We all met up at the Huntsman Center at the University of Utah. I hadn't been to a high school graduation since my own. A lot has changed since I was in high school--style, language, clothes, music, technology. Remember short shirts and mini skirts? I got my first cell phone when I was a junior in high school--one of those old Nokia's. Now kids are getting cell phones as early as elementary school! It's incredible the changes that have occured in just over 8 years!


After the ceremony I snapped some shots with the birthday boy.


Isn't he a stud? The girls are gonna go crazy at Utah State!


Michael and Mush...best mother-in-law in the world!!


Michael and his younger brother Richard. He is only 12, so luckily we still have time with him.


This is a more typical photo of Michael. Being a silly goof ball with his winter hat.


After graduation we all went out to eat Chinese at a buffett. Holy cow were we all so full afterwards!

Here is a bonus picture. That weekend before my dad and Kris came into town for a few days.We had a blast while he was in town. It's so nice having family close by. I wish all my family lived here but that's just not going to happen anytime soon. Although I will be visiting my brother Travis and Katie for 4th of July weekend. I am so excited to see their new house in Portland!

No comments:

Post a Comment