Pages

Tuesday, June 21

Bridal Veil Falls

Here are some fun pictures from our hike to Bridal Veil Falls up Provo Canyon. We originally were going to hike Stewart falls and even drove all the way up there only to realize there was STILL SNOW on the mountain. I should have known, but every year that i've been here Stewart Falls has been clear at least by end of May. Oh well! We all had a great time up at the waterfall. Bryan climbed up all the way to the top of the waterfall (no pictures), while I hiked Kate up the wet rocks while trying not to get my feet wet. Hehe.

Spencer is a great uncle. They love their uncle Spence!! Everytime I go over to their house and Spencer is not there Lainey says "Where's Sbencer?" So cute!!


Photos courtesy of the I-POD. I did get a new camera though since then.
Dustin, Laura, Spencer, Lainey, me, Kate, Lily, Bryan


Lainey picked a bunch of flowers on the way back to our cars and handed them all to me. Every time she picked one she said "I'm going to give this one to Julie."



Probably the cutest nieces in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment