Pages

Sunday, November 13

Cornbelly's Corn MazE!


To celebrate the fall season this year, we decided to go to a CORN MAZE!! And it was so much fun.  We went to Thanksgiving Point because of the many attractions they put on each year. We took our good friends Michael and Jackie with us who are always up for a good time. We are not that big into haunted houses so this was perfect for the kind of fall festivity I was hoping to enjoy. I love the changing of the seasons and the coldness of the weather. I have never felt this way before. I usually always dread winter and pray for Spring and Summer to come sooner. However, this year, I really was so excited to celebrate the holidays and the changing of the seasons

It took us about 20 minutes to get through the corn maze and after about 15 I started to get claustrophobic. So annoying! I get freaked out sometimes if I have the feeling that I'm not going to be able to get out of some place soon. Luckily, at that point, we were nearly towards the end.


These two just bought their first house. So happy for them!



These pumpkins were so neat looking! Each one was carved so intricately. I got a good close up of David Archuleta. And here's Michael sitting on a lamb.


One of my favorite things to do at Cornbelly's is go into the corn house and bury people in corn kernels! We buried Spencer, Jackie, and Michael and completely covered them from head to toe. It was awesome. Such a cute little face haha.


This is us on the hay ride



All in all it was a great night. We finished it off by getting milkshakes at JCW's down the street. Little did I know we'd be going back there about a week later to get a pumpkin!

My good friend Jamie came into town for a wedding a few weeks later and stayed with us for a couple of nights. She is such an amazing girl and so much fun to be around. We are childhood friends from Sonora and still keep in really good touch. She lives in Arizona and is living up the single life down there. When she came into town we continued with our fall spirit and got apples to make homemade apple cider (from real apples)! We also made homemade Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread--a lot of it. We had so much fun baking together. After we were done cooking we watched "Eclipse" because Jamie and Spencer had never seen it. We started the movie at 1am and finished at around 3am. Man were we tired the next morning!

We also went back to Cornbelly's and picked out our huge pumpkin for Halloween.


So happy we are still such close friends. We have been through so much together and even though we don't always see each other, we always pick up right where we left off. That's true friendship.



Jamie is so gorgeous! I loved having her in town for the weekend.We had a great time visiting and catching up. I hope she had as much fun as we did seeing her. Spencer and her became quite good friends this weekend which made me so happy! The next day we went to the BYU vs. Idaho game with some close friends. Spence loves going to the games and hopefully we can catch some more next season since they are so fun to go to.


GO COUGARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment