Pages

Tuesday, November 13

Miss Autumn at 5 months old


Autumn you are an amazing, beautiful, loving, cute, wonderful, cuddly, happy, smiley baby. You are truly the most incredible person I have ever met! I say that a lot, but it is true. I have so much enjoyed watching you grow this last month. You have gone leaps and bounds in so many different ways. It is seriously like every day I see something new that I have not seen you do the day before.

You are full of laughs and smiles. I can look at you and make you smile. I see you from the car window and you smile. Each day when I pick you up from day care, you give me the BIGGEST smile in the world! It is amazing how much love radiates from you. You have a loud voice and love to have people hear you.  You are a very social baby and you thrive on attention. You have a very mobile body. You are always touching anything you can get your hands on. You love textures! You also love to crawl and scoot your way across the ground. If you see something you want to touch, there is NO stopping you from getting to it. You are pushing up on your arms and you can get your hips off of the floor. You did this stink bug thing where you stick your butt up into the air and rock back and forth. It is so stinkin’ cute! It’s like you are preparing yourself for a crawling race. Hahaha.

You have very good hand eye coordination. You can pick things up and grab pretty much anything that is not too heavy. You still love to play in your bounce a bout and your feet totally reach the floor now. You can grab anything on it now. You love spinning the butterfly ball and turning the noisy bumble bee.

Your voice is getting so loud! You are starting to say “mama” all the time. I don’t know if you know what it means, but you sure say it a lot! I like to think you are saying my name. You also say “baba” a lot. And you scream ‘aahhhh” all the time. If I put you in your bouncer and set you right next to me, you are happy and smiley and lovey. But if I leave the room, you start crying because you miss me. So cute! You still have the chubbiest cheeks ever! I love kissing them. I love kissing your whole body. To make you laugh all I have to do is go “rahrahrahrah” into your armpit or legs and you giggle and open your mouth so loud!

You take about 2-3 naps/ day and go down anywhere from 8-9pm at night. You are waking me up every night around 3 or 4 am to eat and then you stay in bed with me the rest of the night. It is becoming very difficult for me to get the sleep that I need. I am thinking about moving you into your own room and stop feeding you at night. 

I love you Autumn girl! Your daddy loves to spend time with you too. Any chance he gets to see you smile he takes it. He is also very good at making you laugh. He can get you cracking up for like 5 minutes straight! He likes to rock you to sleep at night. After I nurse you, he rocks you. It is our little routine! He likes to scare you from behind too. When you have your face turned the other way he'll come up behind you and go "bah" really loud. You usually get startled, and sometimes it will make you smile.












No comments:

Post a Comment