On Thursday February 13th we flew to Oakland and met up with my bro Trav and his family. Dustin picked us up and drove us to Sonora. This was a bitter sweet trip for me because it is the last time I will be there for a while since Dustin is moving. My mom still lives there so we might visit once in a while, but most of our vacations and holidays will probably all be in Oregon from now on since that's where the majority of people will be living. We had a blast on our last trip! Although we had to take limited showers and couldn't use the water very much. More on that later.
We had a family reunion on Saturday with my mom's side of the family. We got some professional photos taken and here are the best ones.
COUSINS!
We are WEIRD!
Katie is expecting her 2nd baby on April 30th. I can't wait!!
How did Travo get so HIGH?
LOVED seeing my mom. Doesn't she look amazing?
Mom and Smokey. My FAVORITE pic of them ever!
Photogenic much?
5 kids! Moving to Oregon. Just arrived as I'm posting this.
Love this cutie! He is so special.
This little boy is SUCH a flirt! I love playing with him. He's always smiling!
LOVE
Autumn did pretty well on the airplane ride. Minus peeing through her diaper ALL THE WAY TO SPENCER and his pants! He was totally soaked! I felt so bad for him. It looked like he peed his own pants.
I really love seeing these three grow together. Born within 3 months of each other!
Katie and Lainey. She sure loves her.
My cute mom bought me and Katie these maternity shirts. Thanks mom love it!!
Wheelbarrow time!
First time Autumn wore her big sister shirt! Baby #2 due in September. I showed my family this way. They were so excited!
On Monday we drove down to Jamestown and had breakfast at Wood's Creek Cafe. Best breakfast place ever! Afterwards we drove around Jamestown and visited all our childhood memory places (which doesn't take long). Then went to Jamestown School and hiked the "J". Go Trav!
Jamestown School
Spencer conquered the "J". A goal of his since his mission. HEHE.
Proud Graduates? Dustin, don't be so jealous!
Grandpa Brown and Grandma Jacquie came up to visit! We were so excited to see them. They brought a stuffed animal for the babies. Autumn got a CUTE hello kitty stuffed animal.
I so loved just hanging out with Spencer and traveling around with him. He is a great traveling companion and so helpful. He helped Dustin a lot with his septic system. Which is the reason we couldn't use very much water. They were trying to test it out to see if it worked properly so we were very limited on the water we could use. Here is a funny comic about how it went down.
Like all our trips to California, it came to a quick close and we had to say goodbye. We left super early to avoid traffic and got there a couple hours early. It was nice that our flights left at about the same time.
The kids enjoyed looking at the airplanes taking off.
I was a little worried because the flight was right during her nap time! Luckily half way through she fell asleep in my arms. That NEVER happens! I was in heaven. Mama heaven. We had an amazing trip. Grandma Michelle picked us up and we had some delicious burgers waiting for us. Autumn fell peacefully asleep that night. The next morning was so rough going to school and teaching, but we did it! Goodbye Sonora! Seaside here we come!



















































That was such a fun trip! Definitely bittersweet! I'm so excited for all the adventures awaiting us in Oregon! Great post!
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible family you have...hope everyone is doing so well! Such fun cousin pictures...and the one of Autumn and Spencer on the swing! Too cute.
ReplyDelete