We had a wonderful evening out together as a family to celebrate my birthday. 28 seems awfully close to 30. Yikes! I have felt pretty comfortable so far about this age. I bet it will change next year. Spencer just turned 26 so at least we are both young"er". I love my little family. They are so fun to hang out with and be with, especially on my birthday!
My birthday started at school. It was the second day of school teaching. August 21st. Yup. This happens a lot! My co-workers made me lunch and got me a gift. It was super sweet!
When I got home I tried to not be too tired and get ready for the evening. Normally when I get home I like to veg and relax, but not this night! Spencer planned some fun things for me.
First, Wallaby's! This is one of my new favorite restaurants. It is in Lindon off of State Street. They serve incredible meat and delicious sides.
Rolls and potatoes are to die for! Autumn did amazing at the restaurant. She is so cute and content being with us and eating whatever scraps we take off our plate. I love that she is easy to take out. She was about 16 months here.
After the restaurant we went to Trafalga in Lehi and did some outdoor mini golfing with our pass of all passes. It was pretty awesome! I lost. Again!
She is a great score keeper. Hehe.
After Trafalga we headed over to the Sweet Tooth Fairy and had these amazing treats. Spencer surprised me and man was it good!
We finished the night with some gifts and that was it! Perfect birthday spent with my stupendous family!















No comments:
Post a Comment