Pages

Monday, March 17

Christmas Activities and 20 months!

 We had a very busy December and January. We stayed in Utah this time, which is always so nice to be around so many close family members. But I do miss my side of the family a lot during the holidays. We went to visit them in February (but I'll save that for another post). 

Autumn and her cousins Hayden and Olivia at the Harper Christmas Party. They LOVED playing in that water and were laughing hysterically. It was SO CUTE!


Autumn giving daddy kisses after church. She loves him SO MUCH it's so cute and fun to watch their relationship grow :)


Autumn pretending to sleep at grandma's house! She thinks it's so funny, so do I!


Christie and Hope wearing the headbands I made them. Cute!


Grandma has a way with these kids (I think it's mostly a way to their stomachs) but either way they sure love and adore her!



Grandpa got some CUTE pictures of her in her 2nd Christmas dress. 



Christmas eve getting ready for bed in her jammies!

The new tree Michelle decorated


Autumn's Christmas present from her grandparents. We stained it and she made the bedding. I think it turned out pretty cute. She loves playing with it.


Christmas morning was SUPER exciting for me. I had so many presents set out for Autumn. From me, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. She had such a fun time opening them one by one! She was pretty excited about the baby and the high chair. She got some puzzles, a cute outfit, grocery cart with food, hat and gloves, a really nice home made pajama dress from her babysitter, some books, and a few other things I can't remember right now. 








Spencer got this BYU sweatshirt and he bought me the most amazing gift! It's like a fitbit but it's different. It's called an UP Band. It tracks my calories burned, calories consumed (if I put them in), my sleep, my steps and miles, and my mood. I love it! Best gift ever! Thanks babe!




We had a very nice Christmas morning with a wonderful breakfast and visits from both sets of grandparents!



Spencer and his grandpa Carl Harper


Michelle and Ruth Ann


Just love her to death! So happy to be a mommy.



And here's our Christmas card! Chelsea thanks again for the pictures! 



Love that big smile of hers!


Autumn sure loves pizza!


A few days later we went to Temple Square to see the lights with the whole family. BRRR! So freezing! Almost wasn't worth it. Autumn was so bundled she was like that kid on A Christmas Story!


Richard, the stealthy ninja!


Beautiful view of the temple! I love going there. 




And he still is willing to take several pics with me. True love.



They will need another double stroller come August! Twins!


This was so cute. They made their own little table and ate their waffles on it. Hehe. 



New Year's Eve! We stayed home and watched a movie. At the last second we turned the t.v. on and watched the ball drop from N.Y.C! Autumn did not make it. 


I really couldn't believe I could french braid her hair! I had to put it on to document the first braid in her hair! Love you.


Probably on a Monday I took her to Kangaroo Zoo in Pleasant Grove. Definitely a fun place! I even bought a day pass so I could go on the blow up toys with her. She had a blast! We need to go there again. 




I visited Katrina while she was in town. I miss her! We are expecting babies about one month apart! Yay!



I love this little face. "Can't I PLEASE play with your wallet mommy?" Ok, Autumn. Just this once.


First and last snowmobiling trip of the year for me. It was so much fun! I had a great time. 








Autumn modeling one of the headbands I made. Just to make sure it fit :)


My little sidekick at the craft store! 


Dustin! I love when he comes to visit. He went with us to the Dinosaur museum because we had a free pass. He is a great uncle and I really enjoy having him around since Spencer works at night and I need the company!





The weather is slowly changing but until then we will always wear our warm clothes! 

Well that is all! Stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment