Pages

Saturday, March 7

I DID IT!





That's right, folks! Yesterday at 2am I came home and low and behold...my diploma had come in the mail! I was so excited, proud, and a few tears were shed. I can't believe I finally graduated from BYU...thanks to Travis my brother who helped me get in by revising my entrance essay. Now all I need to do is purchase my teaching license for $60 bucks. It feels so much more official when you get your actual diploma. Hurray for graduating college!


4 comments:

  1. wow had no clue Pres. Monson signed it. that alone is super cool. Congrats on the diploma. I hate how you have to buy your license. it should be a part of the school fees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you did it! I haven't put my diploma in the little holder thing yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont forget that even though travis helped you revise your essay it was my idea to have you appeal. I need some glory too.

    I love seeing that diploma Julie, I am very proud of you.

    Dust

    ReplyDelete