This is Spencer giving me a pre-valentine's day heart :)
I had to get at least one picture with the both of us in it. Isn't this place just beautiful!?
Spencer promised to take me to see the movie NEW MOON. It was actually his idea! While we were hiking he said "do you want to see New Moon tonight?" I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't! I've read all the Twilight books so I was very excited about this one!
Proof that we went and saw it!
It turns out that Spencer Bagley is an amazing chef! I had no idea his cooking skills were so keen. He loves to grill, so while on our honeymoon we used their grill at least twice and had some very tasty meals together. This picture below is our first homemade dinner together as a newly married couple :)

This picture was taken shortly after our reception :) Our reception was so fun!
The next day we decided to hit the outlet malls. They were right down the street, so why not? We had so much fun trying on different clothes, smelling perfumes, trying on WAY too expensive sunglasses, and finding the perfect jacket for me. Spencer was so sweet and bought me a beautiful purple jacket for Christmas. He took the money I was going to spend on HIM and gave it to me!
Here's a glimpse of the jacket :)
Spencer being so silly again. I love how entertaining he can be. My favorite thing about the honeymoon was just relaxing and being with each other. It was so much fun waking up everyday and having him there! We also spent some time watching movies like Matchstick Men and playing the Nintendo Wii. We also went out to dinner and I ate some really spicy chicken wings.
Another one of Spencer's famous dishes. I at least made the potatoes, right?
If you haven't yet tried cooking with raspberry vinaigrette sauce, do it today! It's SUPER YUMMY!
Sadly, our honeymoon had to come to a close...but not fully! We still had another week of fun left. On Christmas Eve his family has a tradition to go snowmobiling with some close family friends. This year was no exception. The weather was SUPER cold and I couldn't see out of my scratched helmet, but I still was a good sport and had a great time. Turns out Spencer is an AMAZING snowmobiler! Such a talented man that I have!
Here he is prepping the snowmobiles. Back in May when Spencer and I first started dating he would talk about snowmobiling in the winter with his family. His cabin is so special to him and one of his favorite places to be is up in Monte Cristo with his family. I remember one conversation we had about the wintertime while we were on a hike to the wind caves in Logan. He said "I can't wait for you to come snowmobiling with me and my family in December." I said "but that's so far away." Turns out wishes really do come true!

One more picture. I love Spencer and I'm so grateful I married him. It has been a very fun, exciting, hard-working couple of months and I'm so grateful we started out with so much to be thankful for, including a beautiful wedding and very fun honeymoon. We have everything we need and I am so overwhelmed with how much the Lord blesses families if you are doing what is right. Thank you all for being such great examples I really look up to you~
Our honeymoon did not END HERE! We still had ONE MORE reception to celebrate our marriage with in Sonora! More to come!!
It turns out that Spencer Bagley is an amazing chef! I had no idea his cooking skills were so keen. He loves to grill, so while on our honeymoon we used their grill at least twice and had some very tasty meals together. This picture below is our first homemade dinner together as a newly married couple :)
This picture was taken shortly after our reception :) Our reception was so fun!
The next day we decided to hit the outlet malls. They were right down the street, so why not? We had so much fun trying on different clothes, smelling perfumes, trying on WAY too expensive sunglasses, and finding the perfect jacket for me. Spencer was so sweet and bought me a beautiful purple jacket for Christmas. He took the money I was going to spend on HIM and gave it to me!
Here's a glimpse of the jacket :)
Spencer being so silly again. I love how entertaining he can be. My favorite thing about the honeymoon was just relaxing and being with each other. It was so much fun waking up everyday and having him there! We also spent some time watching movies like Matchstick Men and playing the Nintendo Wii. We also went out to dinner and I ate some really spicy chicken wings.
Another one of Spencer's famous dishes. I at least made the potatoes, right?
Sadly, our honeymoon had to come to a close...but not fully! We still had another week of fun left. On Christmas Eve his family has a tradition to go snowmobiling with some close family friends. This year was no exception. The weather was SUPER cold and I couldn't see out of my scratched helmet, but I still was a good sport and had a great time. Turns out Spencer is an AMAZING snowmobiler! Such a talented man that I have!
One more picture. I love Spencer and I'm so grateful I married him. It has been a very fun, exciting, hard-working couple of months and I'm so grateful we started out with so much to be thankful for, including a beautiful wedding and very fun honeymoon. We have everything we need and I am so overwhelmed with how much the Lord blesses families if you are doing what is right. Thank you all for being such great examples I really look up to you~
How fun, Julie!! What a cute post. And the picture of you on the rop is probably my favorite picture ever of you. I'm glad you had such a good time, and were able to get away before getting back to real life. How great that you had a free place to go, that ended up being so much fun! You guys are #1! Go Bagley's! :)
ReplyDeleteAww Julie, it sounds/looks like you had the most amazing honeymoon! I'm glad you're so happy and loving life, it shouldn't be any other way. Especially, if you are doing what you're suppose to. And, you are, because you are truly an awesome girl, i mean, woman!! You are a very cute couple, just wait, your babies are going to be models. Well, can't wait for our run on Tuesday, hardcore! Have an awesome/safe weekend snowmobiling. :D
ReplyDelete