Ben and Christie (Spencer's sister), Michael, and Richard playing the wii. This was so funny because they were canoeing and it looked ridiculous as they paddled with their wii controls.
Karaoke night with Michael and Jackie Gerber. We have some REALLY funny videos of Spencer and Michael singing to "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga ;)
Us singing "I will survive!"
This is not the most flattering picture of me, but this is what Spencer and I look and feel like after a LONG week of work and school! Exhausted, but SO EXCITED to be together and start our weekend!
We went BOWLING at a place called Jack and Jill's in American Fork. He won the first game, and I won the second game! We had never been bowling together before. It was so much fun to go on a date just with each other
Lately every Friday night we've been playing basketball at Spencer's church. It turns out to be so fun when his little brother's come and play with us. Spencer says it's the highlight of our week!
This is Spencer's best friend Michael Gerber. They are hilarious together and there is never a dull moment...BAHAHAHAHA.
I LOVE that Spencer plays basketball with me! He is really good and almost as good as me...haha.
We went out to dinner with his parent's after attending a sealing for a close friend. We love those moments where it's just us and mom and dad. They sure are special to us!
Some more snowmobiling at Monte Cristo. I love when Christie and Ben are able to come with us. They are living in Logan and go to school at USU.
Here is Spencer again going off a crazy jump at full speed!
We call this the Tree of Life
On our way up to Monte Cristo!
Silly picture of us at dinner club we have every other week with the Bennion's, Sybrowsky's, and Phillips. Love those guys!
I just loved this picture. This was on our drive home from Sonora after our reception. California is really beautiful in the wintertime!
And last, but certainly not least, Brandon Bagley the day he left for his mission in Fortworth Texas. I wish I had more pictures of this, but we didn't even get to get out of the car at the MTC. Our last visit was with him at Wendy's. Spencer and I are writing him frequently and pray for him always!
These pictures make me so happy. I'm glad life is so awesome for you. You are the bom dot com!
ReplyDelete