So about 4 weeks ago I started feeling the baby kick! It was the coolest feeling in the world. Now I feel her kick several times a day and I love it! The feeling of a little person growing inside of me is indescribable. It makes is so much more real when I feel her move and see her grow (my belly grow mostly).
As far as problems or aches and pains go: I have heart burn once in a while, my uterus expanding hurts once in a while (especially if I work too hard teaching), and it is difficult to shave my legs and bend over. I have been really tired but since coaching is over I have finally caught up on my sleep. THANKFULLY! My back has been aching a lot lately and I'm starting to gain more weight. Probably from all the cookies I have been so much enjoying ;)
We found out the sex of the baby on November 15th. I was so excited I could barely stand it! Spencer was there with me and when we found out we were both beaming. We got a DVD of the Sonogram and showed it to my family over Thanksgiving break. Everyone is so excited that we are having a girl. I kind of guessed it was a girl, but until it was confirmed I didn't really believe it. We have not decided on a name, but have a few ideas. Can't share them yet though! Here are a few of the latest pictures.
August 1st~ around 8pm. This was taken right after we found out we were pregnant! Excuse the pulled back hair. We were so excited!
Sorry if this one is gross to you...but how often do you take a positive first pregnancy test? The line was so faint that Spencer didn't really believe it at first until I read him the directions saying that no matter how faint the line is, you are pregnant!
First pregnancy pic taken. Here I am at 14 weeks. I had pretty bad morning sickness the first trimester. It started to go away at about week 13, which I was so grateful for. Everyday going to school was horrible because my office is right next to the cafeteria. AND, being the gym teacher I have to smell the locker room smells as well and there is NOT a lot of ventilation.
Yeah, I didn't really start showing until about week 20.
Week 19 (November 25th). On our way to the Ultrasound to find out the sex of our little girl!
A couple Ultrasound pictures. She was moving around so much. Sonograms are so much fun to watch. I couldn't believe it when I first saw her move. Everything became so real after this day.
Look at that buff leg! It has been kicking me lately that's for sure :)
Thanksgiving week. This is week 20! Starting to show a little more :)
And the three pregnant sisters! I'm due April, Katie is due May, and Laura is due in July!
My dad is so proud. And my mom doesn't know what to do with herself she is so bursting with joy.
Week 22! I finally cracked down and bought some pregnancy clothes. They are so much more comfortable! Especially the pants. Hehe.
And the most recent picture. Week 24. 24 is my lucky number. Lucky week right? It is also the week of our 2nd Anniversary! Which we are going out to celebrate tonight. So I will keep updating on the pregnancy more often now. I am just thrilled and happy! That pretty much sums everything up.





That's weird. I don't like being pregnant, but your post actually makes me miss it....a little. Just a little. : ) The baby being out is SOO much better though, as you will see soon! So exciting! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow you look great Julie! I can't wait to see that cute baby and that is SO awesome you and your sister-in-laws are all pregnant at the same time!!
ReplyDeleteJulie! You are so cute! You look great! I'm glad you broke down and bought maternity clothes! Aren't they so comfortable?! I can't wait to meet your little girl! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteJulie I'm so excited for you! You are going to be a great mom.
ReplyDelete