Pages

Saturday, April 7

Baby Shower #2


That's right, another baby shower for my cute little girl! I had the most amazing shower, thanks to 3 of my best friends. And Chelsea, who put the whole thing together, I could not thank her enough for all her hard work to make this the best shower ever! Thanks BIZ BA...you are the bomb! I mean, look at that cute invitation, and who knew Cami could make cake pops? So incredible ladies!
             

I was lucky to have some of my favorite friends attend my baby shower.

On The Guest List:
  Julie and Baby Bagley

 Chelsea Sybrowsky

Melanie Henage

Ashley Norman

 Katelyn Phillips 

Ashley Phillips

Marci Watson
  Jessica Harris  
Katrina Scott
Sarah Franz
Mary Curtis
Cami Vach
Julie Allen


Chelsea, Mary, Cami, and Jessica were my roommates at Raintree. Melanie and Julie were in my PE program at BYU, Ashley Norman and Marci lived at Raintree and were in my ward with me, Katelyn and Ashley Phillips I know through Chelsea and have become my closest friends, Katrina I know from our service trip to the Dominican Republic, and Sarah I used to work together at BYU Independent Study. It was so fun to have so many girls come from different important periods of my life the last 9 years. I can't believe that I didn't know any of these girls until I moved out to Utah. I feel so blessed to have been given so many good girl friends.


The food was incredible! They must have spent hours preparing for this special day of mine. 

On The Menu:
 Egg Casserole (made by Katelyn), Fruit Kabobs and Cinammon Rolls by Chelsea, Cake Pops made by Cami, and I'm not sure who did the muffins, but they were so good! Sorry if I left anything out on the menu, but this is what I see in the picture and what I remember. I could eat this food all day.



And here are the ladies that put the whole shower on!
Chelsea, Cami, and Katelyn
 I couldn't be more grateful and happy to have such a cute, fun, and decorative party. The balloons and  party decorations made everything so "baby girl" like. Katelyn put together a few fun games but we only played one. Luckily, we got to play the other games at dinner club the next day. Thanks ladies!


Marci and Mary 
Marci and I have been running buddies for the past couple years, but I haven't been able to run with her obviously, so I'm very anxious to get back into it once the baby arrives. She is a great listener and I feel like she and I really understand each other. Mary was my roommate for 2 years and we had some wild, crazy, fun times together. She is a great friend and a hard worker. I always can count on a good laugh or juicy story from Mary. She works as a NICU dietician in Salt Lake City. Pretty impressive!


Katrina 
and I have stayed close ever since our adventure to the Caribbean. We had a wild time and created some very fun memories while in the Dominican Republic. I was so glad she could come to the shower with her cute baby Ryker!



Chelsea, me, Mary, Cami, Ashley (and Keaton turning around)
Ashley
was also in my ward for like 3 years. We always hung out with her apartment and I'm sure many of us had crushes on the same boys at one time or the other. She is a really fun and kind person and I am really glad we have stayed friends!



Roommate Lovin! I have been through so much with these girls. It's amazing how far we have all come in life. They mean the world to me! I will always remember my college days and hope to be friends with these girls for a long, long time. And as you can see, I received some really cute and needed gifts from the shower.


I don't know why I deserve such a friend, but I am so lucky to have her in my life! Chelsea has been such a constant person in my life over the past 7 years. We lived together for 3 years up until she got married and we probably would still have lived together if it was appropriate to live with a married couple, since Jed is also one of my good friends. She knows me better than probably any of my other friends and understands me so well. She and I have so many inside jokes and you will probably catch us finishing each other's sentences or giving looks across the room and knowing exactly what the other person is thinking. It has been hard with her moving away every summer but I am grateful we have remained close over the years. Her cute son Andrew is so amazing and I have loved watching her bond with him. 


Sarah and I worked together for at least 2 years at BYU Independent Study and went through many similar experiences with boys. We were there for each other during difficult times, and helped each other get through the long, boring days at work. She is a great friend and former co-worker (and boss)!


Julie and Melanie are incredible women. We all became pretty close during our 2 year program at BYU. Julie has 2.5 kids now and is living in SLC. Melanie teaches PE and CTE at a charter school in Provo and bought a house last year. I am so glad they were able to come join me at the shower. Just love these girls!


Katelyn
and I have known each other for about 4 years now. We pretty much instantly became friends through her husband Trevor, and we have grown closer ever since. She is the one responsible for doing my hair...and she is amazing at it! I love spending time with her at dinner club and whenever else we get together for group dates. She is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. Thanks for everything Katelyn!

Cami Bacon Vach
and her cute son, Caden. Cami lived with me at Raintree and was one of the sweetest roommates I had. I could always count on her for hugs and a smile when I was feeling down. She is also so funny! She is a great friend and has been there for me during all the important stages of my life. I hope to spend a lot more time with her in the coming years. Thanks again Cami for everything you did to make my shower so special!


I also wanted to thank Ashley Phillips and Jessica Harris for coming and being a part of the shower. You girls are amazing. I did not get a picture of those two, so thanks for continuing to be my friends and being so supportive! Jessica lived with me before I met Chelsea, Mary, and Cami and was a fabulous roommate. Ashley is Chelsea's sister and she and I have grown really close over the years. She is a fabulous female and so feisty! You should have seen her Tarzan outfit she wore to the party ;) 

And of course, Chelsea and I couldn't resist a maternity photo shoot outside of the Sybrowsky home. It was a perfect day, with perfect friends to spend it with. THANK YOU, all of you for making it so special and memorable. I sure had a fun time going through all of my gifts!
LOVE TO ALL :) 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I was able to come and see you! I can't wait to see your new sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete