Halloween this year was a lot of fun! I had a great time picking out Autumn's halloween costume, and mine was pretty easy to put together. At first I was going to buy her costume from online, but then Michelle and I decided we could make it from stuff we already had. She was a fairy princess! A beautiful one too. I made her little crown with ribbon and flowers, and we bought the rest from The Quilted Bear. The butterfly wings my mom bought from Thanksgiving Point before she was born. When we first put the whole costume on her I about died from cuteness! She looked so adorable. My costume was what Michelle wore for Halloween last year, except I was Hermione and she was Harry Potter.
Halloween for me started at school with my students. I thought about what we could do for PE and since everyone was in their costumes I didn't want to do anything too technical. Each class began by sitting on the steps and taking goofy pictures :) Then we went outside (since it was such a nice Halloween) and played Ghosts in the Graveyard.
After school we headed up to West Jordan for a little trunk or treat.
Me and my tri-wizard cup!
Hope y'all had an enjoyable Halloween 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment