Pages

Monday, December 10

A day for a stroll

About a month ago we wanted to get out of the house on a Saturday afternoon. Our days mostly consist of me going to work, Spencer going to school, and then coming home, eating dinner, and maybe watching a flick and then going to bed. It is SO nice to get out and do things as a family that are not in our living room. We decided to head up Provo Canyon and go for a walk with the stroller. I have gotten great use out of that stroller so far! I am happy with our purchase. We can use the car seat and stroller again if we ever have a baby boy someday. THAT is weird to say! I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a boy. Hmm.

Before we left we put Autumn in her new jacket! It's a little big, but she has some room to grow. With her being born in the Spring, we didn't see a need for a jacket. In fact most of the days in the Summer she was naked or in a onesie. That is how hot our condo was! 


She has discovered opening drawers. Yikes!


It was a brisk day. Much colder than I expected. Luckily the sun came out half way on our walk. We parked at Vivian Park and walked almost all the way to Bridal Veil Falls. Autumn was facing the sun so I put my glasses on her!


Daddy pushed her most of the way. This was our first time putting her in the stroller without her car seat. Kind of fun!


Yes, we posed :)


Me stopping to probably give her a kiss and some smiles




Got a CUTE smile from baby Autumn!!


Love this precious little girl more than anything in the world!


Such a cute dad! They are so adorable together. Can't get enough! I love how Autumn smiles with her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth.


Spencer thinks this is just hilarious!


We had a great time talking and hanging out for the day. My very best friend! I feel like I still get to know new things about him that I didn't know the day before. It is pretty awesome to always have new things to talk about and never get bored with conversation. Spencer makes everything we do fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment