Pages

Friday, December 14

Christmas Dress

There were too many CUTE ones, so I included them all! I have been thinking about Autumn's Christmas dress now for months. Every time I went looking for one they were all really expensive. Finally, I wandered through the mall after Thanksgiving and The Children's Place had an amazing sale! I got the dress, bows, tights, and shoes all for $19.00!! I love my little Christmas baby. I can't wait for her to wear it again when we visit my family in Oregon for Christmas this year!





Daddy making her smile!




Autumn playing with some holly


Autumn EATING holly :)


My favorite. I want to frame this one!!



My second favorite. I love how you can see just how short she is! A picture I will always treasure. 



And our decorated Christmas tree.



Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. She looks sooo cute! Beautiful dress...and amazing deal! Impressive tree there too. We have loved having ours up this year!

    ReplyDelete