Pages

Sunday, March 17

9 Months and Growing!


9 Month Statistics
Date: 1/28/13
Height: 27 1/4 (28%)
Weight: 16.5 pounds (26%)
Head: 43 1/2 cm (37%)
No immunizations today!


Biggest accomplishment this month: Taking her first steps!!

Here are random notes from journal entries I would write during her 9th month.  Whenever she was doing something new, or cute, or anything fun I tried to write it down. 

1/22/13
Autumn is now 9 months old! She turned 9 months on Thursday. It is now Tuesday. She is sure growing up quickly! She is sick right now. A bad cough, runny nose, and kind of uncomfortable. I truly love her!! I miss her when she is asleep although it is nice to have alone time to write about her! She is standing up on her own now and becoming super good at it! She is clapping her hands, smiling a lot, and shaking her head still. She is getting better at interacting with us even though she has always been good at that. She likes to eat a lot of solids during the day. At least 2 and sometimes 3 solid foods we give her. She loves to eat and will pretty much eat anything! When I am eating she will come up to me and wait patiently for me to feed her. It is super cute! She will smack her lips like she knows she is going to get food. And she also sticks out her tongue. Gosh I love my bottoms! I call her Bubs, Bubba, or Autumn. She is so beautiful! She amazes me everyday with how glorious she looks. Her chubby cheeks are so delicious! I love to kiss them. I stayed home from work today so I could be with her since she is sick. It was very nice being home and not go to work.

1/25/13
Autumn can feed herself now! I think she has probably been able to do this for a while, but I just let her try it today. I blended some corn in the blender and it got everywhere because our lid is broken. Then, I started to feed her and she was trying to grab the spoon. I gave it to her and she put it right into her mouth! I have it on video it is ADORABLE. She is such a fun baby!! Today I woke her up at 7 and fed her. She has been looking super cute in her outfits she has. She has a cute little gray jacket that goes with blue skinny jeans. Kendra took her to the aquarium today. I am glad she likes to get out and do things with the girls. She is a great friend! She takes amazing care of Autumn too. So lucky to have her. Even when Autumn is sick I feel like she is taken great care of her. Autumn is clapping her hands more regularly now! She took another step today too! It is so cute. She took a step and then got scared so she leaned on me. I love her. Tonight I nursed her on the recliner (just got a new recliner and love seat), and then she just fell almost asleep on my lap. I love it when I turn her around and she rests her head on my shoulder. It is the MOST tender thing she does at the moment. Her tooth is getting bigger and sharper.

1/29/13
Autumn is starting to dance! Everytime she hears music she starts moving her body forward and back. It is really cute! At night she likes to rest on my shoulder even when she is not hungry, just a little sleepy. Every few seconds she will look at me and give a big smile, then rest her head again. I just am so in love with this angel of mine! She also opens and closes her mouth and makes a bah bah bah noise. She loves to eat solid foods and is in the 25th percentile for her weight! Autumn was soooo cute tonight! She was just playing with all of her toys. Everytime she heard a song when I was watching Glee she would start to dance. When I took her out of her car seat I crawled around on the floor with her and she would follow me. Every few seconds I would turn around and make a big noise, in turn she would make a HUGE laugh! Biggest laugh I have heard yet. She started to shake her head again and this time made a “na na na” noise like she was saying “no.” She then starts to clap, and she also waves hello! It is so amazing. I can’t believe how quickly she is learning things. I feel like she is a very smart girl. She fell asleep in my arms again tonight. She was a little fussy because she was so tired, but she didn’t take too much time to fall asleep.

2/6/13
Autumn has been doing amazing things lately. She is SO smiley at home with me. She is taking more steps, and starting to laugh on her own! When we watched the superbowl at Kirk and Janis’s house she took 3 steps in front of everyone! It was SO CUTE! That was on Feb 2nd. It is incredible. She amazes me every single day. She is waving a lot more now. She waves with both hands. She is also curling her tongue and sticking it out more. She has been having bad diaper rashes and exploding through her pants more. Gross. A couple times we take off her pants and she has poop all down the legs! When she was visiting with Hope her cousin she was so gentle on her head. She just patted it and was not rough at all. It was adorable! She has been waking up in the middle of the night again and it is so hard. Last night she finally did not and it was great to get a full night’s rest!

Spencer and I love to eat at Los Hermanos. It is so much fun taking Autumn to restaurants because she can actually sit in a high chair and eat some of the food we are eating. She really likes being out and about with people. Spencer usually holds her in his arms. He likes spending time with her as much as possible. His work schedule is very busy so it's a great time for them to bond.


Little miss Autumn loves to get into our bathroom drawer and pull everything out when I get ready for work in the morning. Sometimes I leave the house and Spence comes home to a very messy bathroom. Hehe. Little rascal.


I took Autumn out for a little snow exploration. Her snow outfit was a little big on her, but just how cute is this? I love how the outfit matches her hat my visiting teacher crocheted for her. 

She was NOT too thrilled that I laid her down. 


Kisses from mommy.



One of my favorites of her. I would like to blow this one up! Just look at those sweet and beautiful eyes! This face depicts just how happy she really is.


Love her sweet and solemn faces. 


From our trip to Vegas. I'll save more for another post.


Autumn loves to play with my phone


Dad already has got her on the "hard" stuff lol



Here is that corn mess I mentioned earlier





I love how bows make her look more feminine until she actually has more hair


One of the first times she took steps. Very wobbly at this point.


At her 9 month checkup!


She loves her sample bag. She did get her toe poked for an iron sample.



Semi-naked pictures are just cute! She loves exploring and playing with things like her puffs can.


Bath time!


She loves the bath.


Autumn started curling her tongue. So cute!


Hanging out with daddy after he got off work.


Sippy cup is her new favorite


Eating bananas or as I call them "nanas". Probably her favorite food



Hanging out on the bed at Grandma and Grandpas house. Her 2nd home.




Love you Autumn Michelle! You bring so much love and light into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment