January 18-February 17th
Here are my favorite pictures from this month
One afternoon on a Saturday we headed over to Gardner Village in South Jordan. This place is so beautiful! Autumn loves to play with her cousins, Hayden and Hope--which will soon be Hayden, Hope, and 2 more babies! Yep, she's having twins due in just a couple of weeks!
Autumn thought it was pretty funny to wear a hat made of kitchenware. Pretty cute if you ask me!
Fun lunch date with Marci! We are having boys within 1 month of each other!
Someday after church. She is loving nursery!
Superbowl Sunday with Hayden at Spencer's aunt and uncle's house. Family tradition that we love! Always great food and great company! I just started telling people I was pregnant at this party.
Autumn looks so little to me here! I miss putting her in these outfits. She's already wearing a size 3T!
On a day after work I took Autumn to a park in Pleasant Grove, well it wasn't much of a park. All they had was a swing and a horse to ride. We had fun anyway!
Hard to get creative with fun places to play in the winter. Here she is at Provo Beach Resort at Toddler Town. She loved the slide!
Carousel ride.
In February we went out to visit family in California, which I have already posted about here.
I announced to my extended family I was pregnant with this shirt Autumn is wearing. It says "Big Sister."
Grandpa got to meet Autumn for the 1st time! Ok, maybe he has met her once before, but I can't remember!
























No comments:
Post a Comment