Pages

Tuesday, July 22

Autumn turns 2! (Part 2)

My darling 2 year old!


Birthday decorations


Spencer worked that afternoon until about 8pm, so Autumn and I just hung out at home and got ready for her party. It was sort of an impromptu thing, and I threw the decorations together last minute. This year we wanted to keep it pretty simple, with just the three of us at our home. I am so glad we did! We had a wonderful time wrapping her presents, watching her open them, and seeing her blow out her candles. She LOVED her birthday! She felt special all day. She is an amazing girl and I love showing her how we love her, especially on her birthday. Isn't she cute?





Autumn got some sidewalk chalk, a bracelet, and a bike for her birthday!




The bike took longer than we thought to put together.


Her cupcake was from the sweet tooth fairy. Mmm. Our new favorite dessert place. She ate a fairy-fetti cupcake. 




She was so excited to blow out her candles! She even said she was 2!





On a side note--her legs were too short to ride her bike! Oh well. All in due time.




Love you Autumn!!

To celebrate with family we headed up to West Jordan on Sunday to celebrate Easter and her birthday. I made some cupcakes and grandma Michelle made her a carrot cake. Both delicious! Too many desserts!



Got smart and put a junk shirt on her before she started eating :) 





Up next: Autumn at 2 years old and statistics!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! She is lucky you are her momma! I miss that cute little face!

    ReplyDelete