Autumn loves to sleep with her "Kee Kat" she got from her great grandpa Brown! For a while there she would not go to sleep without it!
Her uncle Michael came to visit one night. We are seeing him a lot more since his girlfriend works down in Provo. Kind of nice!
I just love these two together. They are so adorable and I swear look so much alike! They are the best!
Autumn in pigtails...so cute!
Visiting a park in American Fork, another one on the way home from work!
This is Autumn's 2nd haircut. I decided to give Cookie Cutters a try. They did a pretty good job. I am now cutting her hair by myself, which is kind of fun and a lot cheaper!
Cute little bob cut! Autumn's hair is so fine and getting more thick. It is a beautiful blonde color. I hope it lasts!
The sucker and balloon were her favorite!
Loving playing with dolls at grandma's house :)
We decided to take her to the dentist, although I don't really know how necessary it was? She was pretty solemn most of the time. I took her to my dentist, Dr. Bott, who was so great with her. I think next time I will take her to a pediatric dentist so it's a little less scary and more kid friendly. She would barely open her mouth for the dentist, but let the hygienist do her thing.
Riding her next door neighbor, Halle's bike.
So FUN announcing our pregnancy to the world! She did a great job!
Just a random, sexy picture of Spencer fixing our car! He is amazing at doing this. He will find something wrong, research how to fix it on youtube or a book, go to the store and get all the parts, then quickly fixes it all on his own! This time our starter was having issues. I am seriously amazed. I wouldn't know the first thing to do. So lucky to have a man around the house!
Autumn always has fun when dad plays with her.
Pure joy!
My sweet baby girl at 22 months. I just am so in love.

























No comments:
Post a Comment