Pages

Friday, March 5

SONORA RECEPTION

Spencer and Julie Bagley
Sealed for time and ALL eternity in the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple
December 19, 2009

Reception in Utah that evening
Reception in Sonora on December 28, 2009

Magical, memorable, sentimental, beautiful, sensational, romantic...Thank you to everyone who came out to our Sonora reception. A SUPER big thanks to my family who put the entire thing together. It was such a special day that will forever be remembered!!!

Our RINGS!!
Spencer made me give a speech of thanks to everyone who came out to support us :)

Dustin, the man who made this all possible. Thanks for setting us up and for introducing us! He will always be special to us for this!

This is one of my favorite pictures. Spencer's speech was so sincere. He truly loves the people in Sonora. He gave them his heart and they are forever going to be grateful. It's so neat to have a former missionary of SONORA be my husband!
So happy I could harldy stand it!
My jewelery. From David's Bridal. Those are REAL pearls!
One of the ONLY back shots I got of my dress other than in my bridals. Isn't it so pretty?
My mother, me, and Laura. They worked so hard getting the reception all ready. Laura really was there for me when i went through the temple, too :) My mom was a saint and spent SO many hours planning this. She is amazing and I owe so much to her!
The girls. Lily, Lainey, and Kate (my nieces). They weren't able to come to Utah for my wedding, so I was SO GLAD they were with me this night.
Love that they wanted to carry my train!
Shot by the Christmas Tree :)
There is a smirk underneath that grin of his. He wasn't too happy I shoved it in his face! Hahaha.
So cute! I love this picture of my niece dancing with my dad. He loves his grandkids so much!
This dance was SO much fun because we were dancing to the WRONG song! It was Over the Rainbow and it was SUPPOSED to be Fields of Gold by Sting. Oh well! We still had a blast. Thanks Spencer for dancing with me! I know it wasn't your favorite idea but it meant a lot to me!
So happy and such best friends!
I LOVED dancing with my daddy!
Spencer and his mother. She sure can make him smile!!!

When we danced at my first reception, I had NEVER seen him SO happy in his entire life! I love you dad! It was so special to dance with him because we have talked about dancing at my wedding since I was a little girl.
Dustin sang a beautiful song called "For You" by John Denver. It made me cry and the words were a perfect depiction of Spencer and Julie being together forever!
Spencer's dad and my dad both gave toasts. To the bride and groom!
Here we are at the head table that was so nicely decorated by my aunts!
Spencer's parents Brad and Mush came out from Utah to visit Sonora for the first time. They loved it! Especially El Jardin! I'm so glad they were able to come and see where Spencer served his mission for 10 and a half months!
The sign-in table
Some of the guests enjoying the AMAZING food done by my Aunt Natalie. She did such a fabulous job and put so much effort and time into it!
My aunt Besty and Uncle Bruce. Betsy decorated and planned the entire reception hall! She worked SOOOO hard and I am so happy to have her a part of my life. Thanks guys!

My beautiful cousin Jennifer Kubo. She and I are the only girl cousins on my mom's side so we grew up together. It was so special to have her there. I love her so much!

I love this picture of my mom, Connie. She sure looked beautiful in her dress and like I said, planned so much of the reception. She even flew out for the wedding in Utah and helped me prepare for my big day. We went shopping, spent the night together, and she was there helping me get ready in the morning.
She IS my best friend!


This is a picture of my mom and her husband, Smokey Watson. Spencer taught him the gospel while on his mission and right before Spencer was transferred, he was baptized. It's so neat knowing that they knew each other before!

I wish this shot was a little closer up, but I love that we got a picture of my whole family!!!! Love all of you!

Pictured below is my high school Biology teacher and her daughter Sheraden. I was so happy they came out to support me. I had some really fun times hanging out with them in high school. Mundy is a FAVORITE of hundreds of students!

My Aunt Betsy and Uncle Bruce MADE all of these centerpieces by hand. I thought they were so creative and used my colors of blue, burgundy, and silver so well together. I even saved one!

Just a small picture of the wonderful display of food.

WE are standing in front of a GIANT present!

My aunt sandy, uncle Floyd, and cousin Jenny. My cousin Danny couldn't come because he was sick. They helped out SO much decorating for the reception. Thanks so much!

I just think this next picture is so precious of me and my Grandpa Brown. I look so happy and I know he is, too!

Grandma Marlene and Grandpa Ed :)



This bouquet grew on me more and more throughout the night. Now I love it as much as my first bouquet I had for my wedding!

I have SO MANY memories with Dustin and Laura. I used to visit them all the time when they lived in Logan and I was going to school at BYU. They now live in Sonora and have four kids! Dustin and Spencer get along SO well and Laura is like the sister I never had. I love their kids like they are my own. How special it was for them to be a part of my sealing and events in Utah, as well as the reception in Sonora. I love you guys so much and I owe so much to you. Thank you!

I love the Bagley family! They are so much fun and I love getting to know them more and more. They were so supportive of the wedding. Spencer's mom helped out SO much with the reception in Utah...I couldn't have done it without her!

My poppy, Rick Brown. He IS the MAN! Love you daddy!

It was such a beautiful cake! Alicia did an amazing job!

The HEAD TABLE. They did such a great job it looked so Christmasy!

1 comment:

  1. You look so GORGEOUS!!! I'm so happy for your and Spencer looks like a nice guy. Hope all is well your way.

    ReplyDelete