1. It makes me less tired during the day.
2. My muscles are getting stronger
3. I have a healthier heart and reduced chance of heart diseases!
4. It makes me feel more confident about myself/and I hope I look more fit
5. I set an example for others to follow
6. It helps me to relieve stress and tension and just relax!
7. Sports games are competitive and fun--two things I love
8. I sleep better at night
9. I eat more calories, but want to eat healthier!
10. It is fun and enjoyable!
2. My muscles are getting stronger
3. I have a healthier heart and reduced chance of heart diseases!
4. It makes me feel more confident about myself/and I hope I look more fit
5. I set an example for others to follow
6. It helps me to relieve stress and tension and just relax!
7. Sports games are competitive and fun--two things I love
8. I sleep better at night
9. I eat more calories, but want to eat healthier!
10. It is fun and enjoyable!
Chelsea and I went to a POWER YOGA class last night. It was actually really fun and so relaxing! Yoga works on combining the body and mind through exercise. I was able to relax while at the same time stretching, balancing, and fortifying my body. It felt amazing and we hope to go every Tuesday night. Tonight we are going to a Turbo Kickboxing class. I have never been to a kick boxing class, so the "Turbo" part kinda scares me. I enjoy going to these classes because they give me good ideas of unique things I can incorporate into my PE and health teaching classes. The training for the half marathon is going well--but I could be running more days of the week! Anyway, I'm excited to continue my yoga and exercise program. Right now I am weight lifting one to two times per week and running three days. When I don't run I cross train on a bike or use the elliptical. When I run on the treadmill at the gym I love to watch the t.v. show "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" and "Tyler Perry's House of Payne." Those shows crack me up.
Spencer and I are going to California this weekend to visit my family and celebrate Spencer, Dustin, and Travis's birthdays! We are so excited to get away for a while. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
I'm sure this doesn't surprise you, but I agree with you 100% about how exercising makes you feel! It's amazing. I'm glad you feel so great and good luck with your training!
ReplyDeletePower Yoga at Golds? If it's the one I'm thinking of, I love that class. But, I think this one is held Mon and Wed. We should all go sometime. I try and go to that class at least once a week. Yay. Have a fun Conference weekend Julie, see you soon!
ReplyDelete