During my trip home this past Thanksgiving my family and I visited the Oakland Temple the night they turned on the lights for the very first time of the season! I forgot to post these in my Christmas/Thanksgiving blog post. I have always loved the Oakland Temple as it is the first temple I ever did baptisms for the dead. I always thought I would get married there, but turns out I had other plans. I have seen several people get married here (my brother, Trevor and Katelyn, Sherry and Robert, and I think it is one of the most beautiful temples there is. We walked around for about 30 minutes and then headed to the Christmas Music show, which was incredible! This was also Spencer's first time visiting this temple, since his mission was the Fresno mission and he would always attend the Fresno temple. We had a great time and I am really glad we were able to visit the temple this year.
My cute nieces Kate, Lily, and Lainey
So beautiful lit up at night!
You know you're in California when...
My mom, me, and Katie. Not pictured: Dustin, Laura, Travis, Bryan
No comments:
Post a Comment