Pages

Friday, June 29

Autumn's 2 month Check Up


Today is June 19th, 2 months and 2 days after our little baby girl was born. Such a doll! It is amazing how much she has grown and changed in just 60 days. She truly is becoming such a wonderful little baby and I see her light up more and more every time I look into her eyes. She is smiling all the time and now sticks out her tongue when she does. So funny. She is talking a lot and mimicking my voice. She is eating really well and now sleeps through the night. It is incredible! I didn't know I was going to be so lucky only after 2 months. She is a really great baby and doesn't cry very much unless she is hungry or tired, and even then I can calm her down really quickly by changing a diaper or just feeding her. She nurses really well and it doesn't hurt me like it used to, so we are both happy in our symbiotic relationship. She makes me smile which is the best! I find myself happier each and everyday I get to stay at home with her. She is a true miracle in my life. I love you baby Autumns!!

Statistics at 2 months:
Height: 81st Percentile
Weight: 67th Percentile
Head Circumference: 34th Percentile
Weight: 11 pounds 7 ounces (almost 3 more pounds than at birth)

























1 comment: