Pages

Saturday, June 9

City Creek and Katelyn's Graduation


I feel like Salt Lake City is the closest I will get to being in a big city like New York without actually being IN New York. I love the feel of the hustle and bustle and shopping around different stores. Even though I would never buy an actual Coach purse for $500, it is still fun to go! 

When City Creek Center opened up I was dying to see what all the fuss was about. We went when I was 9 months pregnant and anxious to get out of the house (even though it killed my back to walk around). It started to rain while we were there but luckily the roof closes for inclement weather! So cool.
 I love this place. I might just have to take Autumn there this week. 





Another belly shot! 



And then, one of my best buddies, Katelyn, graduated from LDSBC. She did their Interior Design program. Katelyn went to Cosmetology school before she pursued her degree at LDSBC. She is a very talented person and such a great friend. I was so glad we were able to go and support her on her special day. 


I stole the above picture from Katelyn's blog. Thanks girl :) 



At this point I was already 5 days overdue! 


Had to get a BA shot.


All 7 of us have been continuing on the tradition of dinner club this past semester. It's amazing how much we all have in common and how well we all get along after all these years.
 I'm so lucky to have such great friends!


After the graduation we went to celebrate at Chili's!!! Yummy food. Sadly, all these guys are moved away for the summer. I sure do miss them but I am excited when they come back to visit in a couple weeks!


Congratulations Katelyn!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey when are they visiting Utah? We'll be in town starting the first week in July.

    ReplyDelete