Even before Autumn was born, Michelle bought her and Hayden a cow outfit. I couldn't wait for her to wear it. When I was thinking about her actually being born and looking forward to having her, I would always get excited to think "wow...when Black and White Days is here, I will finally not be pregnant and will have my baby!" Well it has now come and gone and my baby is almost 7 weeks old! It is crazy how time goes SO fast.
We arrived to Logan on Friday evening after Spencer took a long nap. Because he works construction he is always so exhausted! We met up with the family and stayed the night at the Harper home (they are on a mission and they let us stay at their home sometimes)! We ate pizza and watched the new muppet movie. The next morning Spencer and his dad headed over early to the Bagley home in Richmond to help put up new doors for his grandpa--they have been slowly re-modeling their house. I fed Autumn a couple times and then we headed up! We were greeted by several cousins and aunts and uncles. I was able to introduce Autumn to so many people! I felt so excited to show her off to family. They all loved her of course.
Autumn and Hayden
This is one of my favorite pictures! Such a perfect face.
Meeting Great Grandma Bagley for the very first time!
We ate lunch and then headed to the fair. Lots of little vendors and fun toys for kids to play on. I took Autumn in a little carrier we had bought the day before at Target and it worked great! Michelle looks forward to Black and White Days more than she does Christmas, so she was the ringleader at the fair. We do what she says and she wanted us to get on the train ride! It was so hilarious. I thought Autumn's head was going to fall off because it was so bumpy!
Word
Cousins
Christie was hilarious!
Cowtail
Meeting Aunt Janice!
After the fair we got ready for the parade and took a family picture. Look at little Hayden!
Gotta love the cow vests...courtesy of Michelle of course!
Spencer and Autumn hanging out at the parade. Autumn soiled her cow outfit so we had to change her.
Oh well.
I forgot sunglasses so I borrowed Autumns. Thanks little girl! And Grandpa Bagley was the mayor so he got to ride in the parade. We all love the parade because they give candy out. A TON OF CANDY!
Spencer worked practically all day on the doors so he got a little dirty. Usually we would go to the horse pulls that evening but we decided to head home instead since it was a late night already. I definitely will look forward to this again next year! We will have to get Autumn a new cow outfit!
No comments:
Post a Comment