My amazing ward in American Fork threw me another baby shower. It was so much fun and so well planned. Suzy is the one who threw it for me. She is seriously talented and so creative!
The Young Women organization is where I have been serving the past year and a half. I was the Laurel Adviser and seriously fell in love with all my girls. They all taught me so much. I think the calling was more for me, then for them. The leaders were all so much fun to work with as well. I was able to enjoy youth conferences, girls camp, Sunday meetings, Tuesday mutual nights with these fantastic girls. I miss them already. I went up to attend their last mutual night with the Seniors last night. I promised them I would bring Autumn, and I did! We all went out to Cold Stone and of course they loved seeing the baby!
The shower was thrown on April 7th, one day before my due date. Who knew I would still be patiently waiting 10 more days until Autumn was actually born!
Kristina, Lindsay, Kirsten, Sister Hansen, Carly, Lilly, Julie,
Sister Blakeley, McKayla, Mared, Suzy, Heather, Sam
The Newman sisters. I was able to teach all 3 of them. How lucky!
McKayla made me this cute car seat cover.
Mared was the class Presidente. She is so awesome and is going to be in college next year.
Me with the presidency and Lindsay the mia maid advisor, who is also my visiting teacher. She was so helpful after the baby was born. She made me two meals and offered to help move. Such a great friend.
I seriously loved all the decorations. She says she gets all her ideas from Pinterest.
Carly was one of my good friends in the ward. We played a lot of games at their house and her husband was our home teacher. She just had a baby as well!
All the gifts from the shower.
Suzy had everyone glue the bows onto the headbands at the shower. Such a cute idea!
And this car seat cover is from my good friend Cammie Jo. Thanks girl!
I also had a shower thrown for me and all the other pregnant ladies at my work. I didn't get any pictures but it was so much fun and I also got a lot of great gifts. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family in my life. Thank you Heavenly Father!

No comments:
Post a Comment