1. Did you date someone from your school? Yeah, we dated for about six months. It was a good learning experience, but a lot of unnecessary heart ache. I also dated Neal my freshman year. Best friends forever.
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1989 Ford Taurus. I called it the family car.
3. Were you a party animal? Only late at night. JK. I don't think I ever went to
a real drinking party, but I definitely had a lot of fun with my friends Toilet papering, playing tag at Columbia, and going on late night outings with girlfriends.
4. Were you considered a flirt? I'd like to think so, but apparently I'm not very obvious. I had several crushes in high school and I'm pretty sure most of them knew about it.
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Marching band and wind ensemble. I played the Clarinet and trumpet. Trumpet only senior year in marching band. We had the best high school band! Go Golden Regiment!
6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? Junior year in my English class I fell out of my desk. Everyone saw it. I was so embarrassed I went outside and started crying, but I was also laughing at myself.
7. Were you a nerd? If you consider band and drama nerdy, but at my school I was pretty cool.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Cross-country.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never. I ditched my math class once with my friend Gina Peters, and Jamie Relei and I always talked about it, but we never did.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't know if I ever learned it really.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Hansen, Logan, McGuire, Seiben, Lattuada
12. What was your school's full name? Sonora Union High School
13. School mascot? WILDCATS. ROAR!
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? OH YES. Travis Miller, Doug Sherlock, and Jared Walton.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I wouldn't, I would probably do a couple of days over, but I don't have any regrets about high school. I miss my friends.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Jamie Relei gave like 5 speeches because of her awesomeness. There was a beach ball. I sat by Cody Brock.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Manteca Waterslides!
18. Were you in a club? S-Club, Interact, and probably a few others.
19. Have you gained some weight since then? A little bit :)
20. Who was your prom date? Junior year: Cory MacDonald, senior year: Zac Wise
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? For sure. I wonder if our senior class president (who got impeached) will actually plan one?
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Enjoy every minute. Put your family first. Don't stretch yourself too thin :)
THIEF! ;)
ReplyDeletei HATED lattuada! he tried to make me sit on the little ramp to his portable once for talking! (i didn't. I just went to athletic PE early and ran on the track)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you remember the names of the boys you went to high school dances with!
ReplyDelete